i miss everyone=)

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Go Ahead... Journal! Taking Time To Record My Soul's Journey With God!

The beauty of a journal is what you create in its pages.

A journal is "you" recorded...

In your own unique way,
For your own reasons,
And at your own pace.

It can also be a place where, over time, you are able to reflect on your own "soul journey" with God.

Why?

Because your prayers, ideas, struggles, joys, victories, insights on life, heartaches, meaningful quotes, and whatever else may be significant to you are before your eyes --- like a book.

Your book. A book of your life and how you process that life with your God.

my own mission statements:-
"My life purpose is to love Christ, grow in Christ, share Christ, serve Christ through His church, and to lead my family and others to do the same."

"My life aim is to lead people to know God intimately and to
serve him passionately."

No comments: